• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who will be coming Sunday?

My GF can't make it cause of work, my dad can't make it cause of health issues this last week,

I'm gonna call a friend tonight to see if he wants to ride with me. If he says yes, I'm there!

Mekanic said:
My GF can't make it cause of work, my dad can't make it cause of health issues this last week,

I'm gonna call a friend tonight to see if he wants to ride with me. If he says yes, I'm there!

YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE TO RIDE SHOT GUN FOR YOU!!!!

GET YOUR SORRY VETTE BUTT OVER THERE SUNDAY!!!:lmao:

JIM KILL said:
YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE TO RIDE SHOT GUN FOR YOU!!!!

GET YOUR SORRY VETTE BUTT OVER THERE SUNDAY!!!:lmao:

lol. I know, I need to come no matter what, but for the hour drive down there from where I live, I'd like a passenger. I perfer havong someone shotgun in the car, more to do, as well as hand me shit :D

Barring unforeseen events/circumstances...I'm in!

:wavey:
get-in.gif

well my friend backed out on me, but I'm still planning on attending.

I just hate driving alone, but to meet all of you, it will be well worth it!

I'm up, but I've got a 2 hour drive to get to the meeting place so a few small things to attend to before setting off.

WAKE UP GANG.....

AT THE OFFICE AT 6:00AM AND LEAVING IN AWHILE....HEY GUYS..PLEASE LOOK ME UP THIS MORNING..WANT TO MEET EVERYONE...
IF YOU ALL GET LOST MOBILE ME (813) 695-2341
JIM:ack2:
BRING YOUR CAMERA'S.....SHOULD BE ABOUT 40 CARS!!!!

Sounds good, I've got aout a 1hr drive to get there, so I'll be leaving at 7 AM.

I've got your cell Jim if anything goes awry. Camera is in the car, as well as some quick detailer, and an application to TBV

Back