• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

20th Annual Corvettes @ The Pier - May 25

shakedown067

Sinister C4
Anyone going to the SunCoast Corvette club's Pier show this weekend (May 25th)? Of course it's no longer being held on the St Pete Pier, but it's being held just off of the Pier. Hope to take my 2yr old in the morning. Just look for the kid with a GoPro strapped to his head. :rofl1:

South Straub Park

Awesome. Looks like I get my Vette back tomorrow, but she really needs some fresh paint before being seen outside of a racetrack. Although, I'll probably drive her there!

Carrie and I will be there.

Funny, I posted a thread exactly like this about 2 weeks ago and got zero responses.:shrug01:

Whoops, I somehow completely missed that post. Otherwise I'd just replied to that. Just 2 posts down. I guess I should pay attention. LOL

Back