• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Temp. hate my car.

LS2POWA

Team Afterhours Member
Nothing like getting up somewhat early to go have a fast 90 put on only to have your car not start. now i gotta wait for chevy to come pick my car up and spend 1200 hours lookin at it.

BUMMER BUMMER BUMMER. I wonder if it is the battery or the fob relay in the engine. :shrug01::shrug01:

When mine had an issue of ocassionally not starting I finally let Cox Chevy look at it. They only had it two weeks.

yeah i took it into cox chevy this morning it was the battery thank god. took about an hour but atm im at revxtreme getting some more goodies put an time for the dyno.

prolly. these new goodies make up for a frustrating morning. new billet tensioner pulley, catch can and finally my fast 90.

Last edited:
To add to the hatred, my cam sensor decided to take a crap, when it wasnt even touched. :banghead:

Last edited:
Back