The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > Cruisin' Corvettes of Tallahassee

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Cruisin' Corvettes of Tallahassee A place for members and potential members to discuss upcoming or past activities, plan get togethers and cruise or just socialize.

Unread 08-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Trip with Cruisin' Corvettes to South Georgia Corvette in Thomasville, GA

On Saturday, 07/31/2010 Connie and I cruised up to South Georgia Corvette in Thomasville, GA with a bunch of folks from Cruisin' Corvettes. It was a pretty impressive place. Not only was the shop immaculate and filled with a healthy selection of Vipers, but Aaron Scott had a HUGE building dedicated to three slot car racing tracks. All in all a fun and interesting day...

Unread 08-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
kimonord

Name : Jim Franklin
kimonord has disabled reputation

hey rich,

jim franklin, in tally. met you at the champion chevrolet corvette show. i had the "other" cyber grey zo6. am i right? as dave hill once said to me...."wish you miles of smiles!"
kimonord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010, 01:51 AM   #3
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimonord View Post
hey rich,

jim franklin, in tally. met you at the champion chevrolet corvette show. i had the "other" cyber grey zo6. am i right? as dave hill once said to me...."wish you miles of smiles!"
Hey Jim!

Actually yours was the third one there. But I guess the other one left before you rolled in. Planning on showing up at any of the Cruisin' Corvette cruises?
Unread 08-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #4
kimonord

Name : Jim Franklin
kimonord has disabled reputation

hey rich,

yes, i hope to make some cruises and see you sometime. hey, yesterday was my 1st post and i got an infraction....sorry...guess i just stay off the BOI site.

jim
kimonord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimonord View Post
hey rich,

yes, i hope to make some cruises and see you sometime. hey, yesterday was my 1st post and i got an infraction....sorry...guess i just stay off the BOI site.

jim
The alternative is to put your full name in your profile. Sorry, but that forum without such a rule in place has absolutely no credibility at all if the parties can remain anonymous. It certainly doesn't help resolve any issues if the companies or persons involved don't know who they need to address to try to resolve the problems being aired out there. And honestly anonymity in such an environment is a sure recipe for disaster in the discourse.
Unread 08-04-2010, 09:13 AM   #6
cre1

Name : Neal Connell
cre1 has disabled reputation
Default Great video

Rich,Good morning. This is a very good video of Aaron's shop. Aaron did a great job of making it a fun day. I hope everyone had as much fun as Brenda and myself. I hope we can have alot more of these cruises. Have a great day ...Neal
cre1 is offline   Reply With Quote