The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #1
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation
Default Privacy

When you sign up and become a member of a message board do you expect your personal information to remain private? I realize that some people don't care and like myself they'll use real names but what about those of you that want to remain private?

My opinion is that it is a right to expect privacy and I cannot think of a more serious violation of your right to remain private when your personal information is posted on a board without your permission.

One example would be someone involved in law enforcement. I know several members are working in that field. As such, I'm sure they run across vindictive people that would just love to get some of their personal info.

Any comments?