The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-29-2023, 11:12 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) [FL] 2002 Black on Black Corvette Coupe Six Speed with Custom Upgrades

I am selling my beloved 2002 Black on Black Corvette Coupe Six Speed with some impressive custom upgrades. I have owned this car since 2004 and have put a lot of effort into making it the best it can be. I worked in Detroit with Corvette Engineering and used the expertise and proven experience of Redline Motor Sports for the engine modifications. Here are some of the details:

ENGINE UPGRADES:
  • Redline Motor Sports motor rebuild and custom upgrades (9,000 miles on rebuild and upgrades)
  • LS-1 5.7L engine with 350 HP
  • Redline STAGE 2 Street LS1 Camshaft
  • 232 Cam 585-595 Lift114 LSK Redline Dual Valves Springs Kit with Retainers, Locks and Keepers
  • Chrome 0.80 Chromoly Pushrods, Clyoes Billett Timing Set
  • LS6 Oil Pump, 160 Degree High Flow Stat, Water Pump Gaskets, GM Spark plug wires
  • DYNO 408.2 HP, 360.3ft-lb. (Graph shown below)
  • Muffler BORLA STINGERS
  • Donaldson Black Wing Air Intake, KOOKS Headers 3”-2.5” X-Pipe, ARP Header Studs Kit
SUSPENSION AND BRAKE UPGRADES:
  • BILSTEIN Shocks Heavy 9708
  • ZO6 PADS, Slotted Rotors and Powder Coated Calipers
CUSTOM PAINT AND DETAIL:
  • Chris Cruz from Deland Florida has provided custom paint and detail work. The pictures speak for themselves.
INTERIOR UPGRADES:
  • C5 CUSTOM LEATHER SEATS with Six Piece Set new Seat Foam
  • Custom Made (LS LEATHER Interiors) Premium Plus Leather Interior; Two Tone Black with Silver Accents; C5 logos on headrest
  • Lloyds Velourtex C5 Logo Floor mats
  • Cruisin Concepts Window Tint
ENGINE COMPARTMENT UPGRADES:
  • Powder Coated Valve Covers
  • Chrome Oil Covers
  • 2002 Chrome Logo Battery Cover
  • Power Steering Cover, and Hood Rod Covers
TIRE UPGRADES:
  • Michelin Pilot Sport, AS 3 + ZP RFT with under 1,000 mi usage
  • Front: 245/45 ZR 17 (95Y)
  • Rear: 275/40 ZR 18 (99Y)
EXTRA UPGRADES:
  • VALENTINE LASER CONCEALED DISPLAY
CAR FAX PROVIDED. Clean Title. Have all the paper work on every part and work done on this car.

This car is located in NE Florida and I am selling it for $17,500.00. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to come take a look at it. Thank you for your interest!

Attached Images
Corvette for Sale v3.pdf (2.61 MB)

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote