• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Need new rear tires

I got about two years and 7k miles out of my Pilot sport A+3's. Tires are more than half wore down and i no longer have any grip. So i hope to get about 2 more months out of them.

I just put a set of Michelin 4s tires all around on the C5Z. Sure hope they last longer than 7,000 miles. Of course, it might take me 10 years to put that much mileage on them. So I guess it doesn't matter all that much. :hehehe:

Wellllllllll......... Once you get the drivetrain back together, I'm sure that you will want to test it out, ESPECIALLY when you find out that the noise is gone! I would expect SIGNIFICANTLY less mileage for those tires if that's the case! LOL!
Andy

I believe it takes around 500 miles to break in a new clutch. Based on what mileage I put on the car last year, it will take me 2 years just to break in the clutch..... :shrug01:

I just put a set of Michelin 4s tires all around on the C5Z. Sure hope they last longer than 7,000 miles. Of course, it might take me 10 years to put that much mileage on them. So I guess it doesn't matter all that much. :hehehe:

I am hard on tires.

Back