The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-09-2022, 12:41 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) (SOLD) 1998 Torch Red C5 in excellent condition $12,000

SOLD thanks C5 forum Are you looking for a nice C5? I have decided to sell my beautiful 1998 Coupe in Torch red with automatic transmission and all factory power options. The previous owner was an engineer at NASA in Cape Kennedy and lived just south of Daytona. It was his daily driver for a number of years and he drove it down I-95 125 miles every day. It was garaged at home and at his work at Cape Kennedy. Being an engineer he always did the proper maintenance on the car. It currently has 161,000 miles of pretty much highway miles. I have owned 46 Corvettes over the last 15 years and C5's are my favorite. I
bought this as my retirement gift to my self last year because the price was right and the car was in great condition with all documentation since new. He gave me bins full of spare parts and a binder full of receipts. I have gone through it since I got it and done anything that has not been done prior to my ownership. The seats have been redone with new two tone oak/black leather seat covers, new seat foam, and new seat track shims, New leather center console cover and leather door panel arm rest pads. I upgraded the brakes with new slotted, drilled, and vented zinc plated rotors and ceramic pads. I installed new rear hubs and C6/Z06 shocks. All fluids and filters have been replaced with synthetic fluids. Front corner light housings were replaced along with Switchback LED bulbs. The complete front end has been gone through and all bushings were replaced with red urathane all the way through. New GM coolant tank,water pump with thermostat and housing, all rubber coolant and heater hoses were replaced with new GM hoses along with new serpantine belt and a/c belt. New Summit high performance Harmonic balancer and pully installed along with an ARP bolt to avoid any potential problems with the Harmonic balancer. New spark plugs along with high performance wires. New and proper AGM battery installed with battery tender leads. I painted the halo and targa top black with high solids European paint and also installed a new weatherstripping on the front of the halo and down the B pillars. New window tint. I replaced the stock wagon wheels with the optional polished GM rims and new center caps and had them ceramic coated. New tires were installed with new correct GM TPMS sensors and I have the GM tool to reset them. New sun visors with Upgraded LED vanity lights. ( I do have a sun visor delete kit on there now but the visors can be reinstalled in less than 5 minutes. Everything else in the interior is working and stock. I did replace a few trim pieces like the door reflectors, rear view miror and door bolt covers etc. I also installed new front mats and a new cargo area mat. The car has the factory Bose system with 12 disc CD player in the trunk and I have added a kit to play your recorded music off of an I-Pod through the trunk disc player.The paint is original and in pristeen condition (9/10 as it does have a few stone chips from 160K miles) and has had a 7 year Ceramic coating applied to it. New emblems front and rear. I also located, purchased, and installed a 2001 Z06 Factory Titanium exhaust system. She sounds not too loud but just right when under throttle.
This car runs, drives, and looks like an low mileage car and doesn't drip a drop of anything. Everyone that sees it thinks that it is a new car. the car comes with a car cover, 2 sets of keys and fobs, all the spare parts and documentation. I also have the 3 volume set of the factory shop manuals for it and it comes with a set of proper jacking pucks and touch up paint.
My wife has had 5 back surgeries and has recently told me she just can't really ride in sports cars any more so I bought a new truck. I have a lot of time and money invested in this car. It is just sitting in my shop and I would like it to go to someone who will drive it and appreciate it.
I have taken several 500-1000 mile trips in it and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere.
Don't let the mileage scare you. The LS1 is a bulletproof motor when maintained correctly and this car with all highway miles and the proper maintenance and care has many more miles left. I have owned 46 Corvettes over the last 53 years and this is a well documented babied car. I have gone through it and addressed any and all issues and known potential issues of any used C5 you will look at no matter what the miles.
I have a lot of time and money invested in this car but know the market and and have priced it accordingly. You will not find another one in this condition for anywhere near this money.
I will sell it for $12,000 firm
If you are interested please give me a call. I do have a lift in my shop for under body inspections.
I do have a Florida title in my name in hand.
I am not interested in any trades, low ballers or scammers so please don't waste my time.
The car is located in Silver Springs, Florida.Thanks for your interest and time.
Call or text Bob @ 352-804-2848 or BobRickel@gmail.com for more pics or information.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote