The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-30-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2008 Convertible, 3LT, Z51, MT, Black/Cashmere

2008 Convertible, 3LT, Z51, 6 speed manual transmission. Car is black with cashmere top and black/cashmere interior, and currently sits just under 52,000 miles. LS3 was factory ordered with the NPP exhaust, and is outfitted with a Mild 2 Wild unit. The car is almost fully optioned…memory seats, heated seats, Heads Up Display, Bose with 6-disc changer, power top, premium (chrome) rims…the only major option that is missing is NAV.

I have owned the vehicle since 2012, and I believe I’m the second or third owner. The car had 32,000 miles on it when we bought it, and was a Chevrolet Certified Pre-owned car. It has been driven about 90% of the time by my wife…I bought the car for her, and she’s driven it almost every day that it was nice out. Outside of a set of Lloyd’s floor mats, 20% tint, and the Mild 2 Wild unit, the car is completely stock. Over the last 2 years of ownership, the car has been almost completely trouble-free. I had a flat tire that resulted in replacing both front tires (front tires currently have only 14k miles on them, and the rears still have some decent mileage in them), and when the dealer replaced the tires, they ended up servicing the differential and replacing the clutch packs under warranty. The car was making a popping sound from a stop that is very typical of a rusty axle nut, but they went the extra mile and serviced the entire diff. I also had to replace the exterior door pad that actuates the opening of the door from the outside. Other than that, the car has been completely reliable and an utter joy to drive. I had all of the routine service work done at Champion Chevrolet in LaGrange, KY…the diff service was done at Beatty Chevrolet in Knoxville, TN where we are originally from.

Everything on the car works and functions as it should. The interior condition is outstanding overall…I am replacing the driver’s door sill panel due to scuffs and some discoloration, but everything else in the interior looks fantastic. The seats are in great shape and show very little sign of wear…the bolsters are even in great shape, as we’ve taken great care to minimize wear in that area. The exterior of the car is also in excellent shape…it’s not perfect, and it does show some of the typical wear you would expect out of a 52k mile car, but overall it has held up very, very well. There is only one very minor issue of note…the car originally had a front plate on it when I bought it, which I immediately took off. The three mounting holes for the plate holder are still there, along with a horizontal scuff caused by the plate holder. I have buffed the scuff out to the best of my ability, but it’s still there, although not overly noticeable. I intended to have a paint shop fill the holes and re-spray that area, but just never did. I believe I got a quote for the work, and it wasn’t much more than a few hundred dollars. The top is also in great shape, and shows very, very little sign of wear.

Everything else is really as you would expect on the car. It runs great…it drives great…it looks great. There really are no surprises with this car. We have enjoyed this car to no end, and I’m very hesitant to put it up for sale at all, but we have another C6 and we’ve decided it’s time to finally pursue my dream car, a ’63-’67 midyear.

Price is $32,500. I’m not interested in any trades. The car does have a lien on it, which should be able to be handled with relative ease. Car is located on St Simon’s Island, GA, about an hour from the Florida line.

Please let me know if you have any questions that I can answer. I’ll get more detailed pics in the next few days if there’s anything in particular anyone wants to see. Thanks in advance.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote