• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1st annual CorvetteFlorida gathering/BBQ

What date in March 09 for the BBQ/Gathering?

• 7/8

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 14/15

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 21/22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 28/29

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Doesn't matter to me!

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow

Updated with list. Please check in here:
http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26805
if you plan on attending.

Ok you feckers! Here's the deal.

We can't pick a date that will please everyone, so lets put it to another vote!
Pick a date or dates (you can choose moe than one here) that fit you the best. Once that's done, we may parry it down a little more with one more quickie vote on Saturday (if necessary).

Want to get this thing moving this weekend so everyone that can make it has time to plan:thumbsup:

So, you got a whole 5 days on this one:D ...Start a votin':thumbsup:

Last edited:
Got my 2 cents......er.......2 votes in! Whatever date is picked, it's SURE to be a bunch of fun! :thumbsup:
Andy :wavey: (Watchin' it snow as I type this :thumbsdown: !)

No matter rather I can go or not I think this is a great idea .I hope it'll become an annual affair.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Me too, thus the 1st annual:thumbsup::D

The other forum once hels a regional gathering in Daytona. A mini cruise in. About 3-4 days (I don't recall exactly) in January of all times. Was cold as hell, windy and raining and still had vettes there from all over:thumbsup::dancer01:

Most stayed at one hotel and there were activites from a tour of the track to autocrosses and drag days.

Nice little dinner at the end.....never did it again:thumbsdown:

1 day or 5, I think we need something annually to just relax, enjoy the cars and the company of good friends:thumbsup:

Actually the whole month is bad for us with the reptile business. But hopefully I'll be able to sell the business this summer, then things will be MUCH easier as far as social events are concerned. Of course, with the economy like it is, there are certainly NO guarantees that this will happen.

As always, my timing is superb....... :rolleyes:

Strongly leaning toward the 14th. Can ya'll make it? Does anyone want me to check on special rates at the new Best Western for Vette lovers?

Thinking Bar B Q ribs and chicken plus the sides. Let me know your preference in beers and we will try to accomadate.

Maybe we begin around 1400-1600 (or be here at 0800, I'll be up and so will my pretty wifey). Remember "it's 5 O'clock somewhere".

What will help greatly is an honest head count, I'm mean I can only eat so many left over ribs.:thumbsup::thumbsup::party::party::party:

1st. Annual Bar B Q

My Vote is in.......March 28, is Bad, I would like to get "Black Magic" into the show at Crystal River.:dancer01::dancer01::dancer01:

Hey Joe, we should cruise together to Ken's party next month. What do you say? :crazy03:

Ok, votes are in and our host has indicated his preference as well.'

Since most people didn't care one way or the other and it's close (2 votes)between the 7/8 & 14/15th, lets do the 14th to support our host:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Party @ Kens on the 14th of March 2009.:dancer01::dancer01:

I'll get with Ken and post up detail, whats needed and a list of course of who is coming for the chow count.

Look forward to seeing everyone there. This ought to be great....just like the "old days.".

Gordon

Back