• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Newbie from Valrico...

FLA-C4

Greetings from Valrico! I just stumbled upon this site and had to join immediately. I've been a member on a couple other Corvette forums for a while. But, I'm really looking forward to hanging out here with "the locals"...:thumbsup:

WELCOME NEWBIE!!!

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!:welcome:

IF YOU ARE NOT IN A CORVETTE CLUB...PLEASE CONSIDER US!!

SEE TAMPABAY VETTES FORUM ON MAIN FORUM PAGE

WWW.TAMPABAYVETTES.COM

:thumbsup: COME JOIN US ON EVENTS....GUESTS ARE WELCOME ANYTIME!!!:thumbsup:

WELCOME AGAIN!!
JIM

Last edited:
welcome, welcome, welcome

:welcome: Very good folks here. A couplle of deep bases of knowledge and then the rest of us "just havin fun" folks.

Post some pic's of your ride.

Ken:welcome: :welcome:

:welcome: Nice to see that people CAN stumble on this site now instead of me having to beat the bushes and ask others to do the same. Getting up in the world, I guess.... :thumbsup:

Yeah, there are bigger sites out there, but NONE better! :hehehe:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've uploaded a few pics of my 88 taken shortly after the new paint.....:wavey:

Is this a 35th anniversary model? I see the wheels are not the white, but what color is the interior? Nice looking C4 :thumbsup:

Thanks 2Vettes, no it's not the anniversary....just a regular coupe. The interior is red. The previous owner had just gotten the wheels redone, so they're on there to stay...

FLA-C4 said:
Thanks 2Vettes, no it's not the anniversary....just a regular coupe. The interior is red. The previous owner had just gotten the wheels redone, so they're on there to stay...
Very nice. White with red is a nice combo :yesnod: I've always liked the C4s. I had a '92 as a driver for 12 years before I bought the '04.

Back