• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Palm Chevrolet Show in Ocala

Sorry NO. Got an email from my club with a late notice:

LATE NOTICE !!

Marion County Corvette Club is having a show at;

APRIL 29TH PALM CHEVROLET 2300 S. W. COLLEGE ROAD
9:00 AM
COST IS $10.00 - LAST YEAR INCLUDED LUNCH

Silver Springs

Does anyone know how to get in touch with CC of Marion County? I have tried several websites to get some info on their Silver Springs event in October but www.ocalacorvettes.com does not work. Nothing under the Marion County either. I received a flyer while at the Citrus show but it only had the date, no registration form - nada. Our club always goes and it's never too early to register. Anybody??? :shrug01:

Are you talkin about the Silver Springs Show in November perhaps? I can't seem to get to their website either. I went in 2005 and won Top 40 but haven't been in 06. They always have the show at the same time the club I'm in in the Florida Keys has their Corvettes in Paradise show.

I checked the Silver Springs website looking for a link and they don't have one their either. :shrug01:

Edited to add: The website just worked when I clicked on the link in your post.

Saturday 10/27/07

That's what the flyer (sitting on my desk) says that I received from the Citrus Show. "Silver Springs 10th annual, etc. Bobby Vinton in concert @ 2PM." "Log on to www.ocalacorvettes.com." After I posted my last thread I tried using the site and it worked, but no info on show. Corvette Club of Marion are you listening? We need a registration form! :shrug01:

Back