The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-30-2022, 01:36 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2009 Chevrolet corvette Z06 Coupe 2D 2LZ Tastefully Modified

I am the 4th owner; car was an original Florida car. Car has 44,5XX and will increase over the next few weeks. Well maintained and washed after rides. Car is garage kept and plugged into battery tender. I purchased the car in 2013, it had 13,000 miles on the car bone stock. I immediately began searching for the right performance shop to help me build my dream car. I selected PCM of NC in Mooresville, NC. Great professional husband and wife team at this shop. I have 20,000 miles on the build. I built the car to be a Sunday driver or a contender for the local track for a charity event. It drives amazing. I have all receipts for work and happy to talk through all the work completed. In general, you can also see the link below that links to the builder’s portfolio of work:
  • Advanced Induction 280cc Heads with new guides and pushrods (famous fix combination)
  • PCM of NC Road/Race Cam
  • Stock Intake & TB - Ported and Polished
  • PCM of NC Catch Can
  • Aluminum Dewitt’s Radiator Upgrade
  • A&A Supercharger Kit V3-Ti
  • Monster Dual-Disk Clutch / Slave Cylinder Replacement - Speed bleeders installed
  • Set-up is delivering a mild 729 RWHP on 5lb boost when capable of 1100+ with bottom-end upgrades
$52,000 firm

Builder did portfolio post both times I had the car in their shop
https://www.pcmofnc.com/2016/04/22/2...ion-heads-cam/

I have more photos inside and out if there is interest.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote