The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 11-02-2022, 06:03 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTB (Want To Buy) 08 (and up) 6 spd base with some mods

Hey guys/gals looking at purchasing a 08 (ls3/tr6060) base model that has some mods. Would like to have at least cam (with supporting mods), exhaust, and upgraded clutch. If more mods that works also. Not in a huge rush, if I need to wait a little more that's not a problem. Have a 24k cash budget. No bs and can show proof (as required by alot of ads I see). I'm new to the corvette platform but have built a decent amount of cars and bikes from na, nitrous, boosted etc. Located in Florida but not opposed to a fly and drive situation for the right car. No rebuilt titles. Not afraid of some miles at all but nothing too high.

I've been looking for a little while and have passed on several cars that had mods done but no paperwork whatsoever on anything. This I don't understand and assume they bought the car to flip or?? Recently sold my 600whp turbo rcsb and had stacks of documentation. If anyone has anything please send me pics and info. Thank you!

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote