• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Woohoooo..A new sponsor!

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
The Inn on Charlotte - St. Augustine, FL Has become our newest sponsor here on the forum. :dancer01:

This place is Top Notch. They have Beautiful rooms, Awesome breakfasts and the Owner and staff are great people, who'll take care of you with a smile:D.

If you're staying in St. Augustine be sure to check this place out!!:thumbsup:

~Ray

The Inn on Charlotte - St. Augustine, FL Has become our newest sponsor here on the forum. :dancer01:

This place is Top Notch. They have Beautiful rooms, Awesome breakfasts and the Owner and staff are great people, who'll take care of you with a smile:D.

~Ray

Hear, hear, The Inn on Charlotte is GREAT! Wonderful to have them as a sponser. Just super folks and wondermus place:thumbsup:.

Hear, hear, The Inn on Charlotte is GREAT! Wonderful to have them as a sponser. Just super folks and wondermus place:thumbsup:.

:dancer01::thumbsup::thumbsup::iagree::cool3:
Guess our little stay didn't scare 'em off?:lmao::lmao:

:welcome:aboard to the folks at the Inn...

Gordon

Yeah, Lynne had that "deer in the headlight" look when she saw my name was on the winning ticket for that drawing........ :lmao: She was probably thinking, "Oh NO! That guy who wants the custom breakfast!"

~Ray

:dancer01::dancer01:

:welcome::welcome::dancer01::dancer01: I would like to stay there sometime..

Ahhh just to get away from Tampa for a while

Yeah, Lynne had that "deer in the headlight" look when she saw my name was on the winning ticket for that drawing........ :lmao: She was probably thinking, "Oh NO! That guy who wants the custom breakfast!"

You read my mind...:rolleyes:
..... But I know you better now so next time pass the plate. No need to throw all that delicious food away.:D

You read my mind...:rolleyes:
..... But I know you better now so next time pass the plate. No need to throw all that delicious food away.:D

LOL!

Connie and I were checking out some Bed and Breakfast places on Amelia Island last night and she says to me "Why do you want to terrorize THESE people?" So we started looking for a "Bed and Lunch" instead....... :lmao:

All I need for breakfast is some scrambled eggs and toast with a glass of orange juice. Nothing fancy......... :)

That was a freakin' Hoot!!!:lmao:

Back