The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-06-2014, 10:19 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S: 2013 427 conv. NW FL

For Sale
2013 427 convertible; crystal red with ebony interior and black top, 34xx miles, one owner with museum delivery (R8C). Options: 1SB package, ZR1 20 spoke chrome wheels, crystal red metallic paint

The following has been done to this car:
Interior:
Red laser cut urethane dash letters
Clear plastic sill protectors
Clear plastic lower door panel protectors
Deck lid liner in ebony with C6 emblem
LED lighting (red floor, white mirror)
Crystal red leather door pull wraps
Carbon fibre look sun visor decals with 427 logo
MGW shifter and billet box (installed less than 2 months ago)

Exterior:
Black urethane rear bumper CORVETTE letters
LED back up lights and tag lights (white)
Yellow fog light bulbs
PIAA H9 hi beam bulbs
Black 427 logo license plate frame
Factory carbon fibre ZR1 splitter
60th anniversary centre caps for the wheels
Borla ATAK axle back exhaust (installed at 1000 miles)
Hawk one piece ceramic brake pads (installed at 2500 miles)

Engine dress up:
Hydrocarbon fibre fuel rail covers with crystal red lettering. The CF pattern and colour is an exact match to the exposed CF under hood. The FRC’s were also clear coated.
RPI crystal red intake cover, radiator shroud, and air intake. Air intake has an Attack Blue filter installed.

Extra accessories:
Factory ebony 427 embroidered floor mats (new – never seen feet)
Red anodised aluminum jacking pucks (set of four)
Black nylon stretch bra
Laminated window sticker and build sheet
Chrome valve stem caps with C6 logo
All manuals that came with the car from new (still in plastic bag)
Corvette driver’s manual new from factory (still in plastic with cover letter)
10 AC UPF48 oil filters

Disclosure:
1. I was involved with an impact with a deer when the car had 1800 miles on it (17 April 2013). The repair was done by Chevrolet with all new parts. The RF fender, bumper cap with new emblem, RT headlight assy, hood with new 427 emblems, RT fender liner, RT fog light, RT front side marker, nose vent and cove vent piece, RT upper control arm, and RT front wheel hub. There was no frame damage or any other structural damage. The alignment is spot on and all of the body gaps are spot on. Paint match is perfect. CARFAX is clean as there was no police report. I have the repair invoice that is itemised.
2. The reason I am selling is my left knee has decided it no longer has the desire to operate a clutch. I end up in severe pain for two days after driving it. Doctors want to do surgery, I have respectfully declined. I plan to replace this car with something with an F1 style manual. I hate to sell it but hate the pain even more.

Asking $68500 and I am pretty firm on price. I will entertain offers but won’t give it away. I have every stock part removed that will go with the car. Oil has been changed twice and the clutch fluid has been changed out twice. PM if interested. Car is in NW Florida. Clear FL title.

More pics upon request. PM e-mail address and what you want photos of.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote