The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-20-2021, 01:59 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1990 # 2815 $23,000. 38,461 mi

I am reluctantly selling my ZR-1. Since moving to Florida, the car seems to sit in the garage more than it gets used, and the garage is no place for a ZR-1!!
Previous owner was also an enthusiast and a member here and on the other forum. I believe he got the car when it had about 20k miles on it and sold it to me in 2018 with about 32k miles on it.
Car has been extremely well maintained and upgraded. It has all the tasteful mods and fixes done and is very, very mechanically sound. Between myself and the previous owner, the car has been brought to where its 100% reliable and ready to drive anywhere.
I have a huge folder of receipts collected from the previous owner and myself. ALLOT of cash has been spent on this car!
That said, the car is a driver. It has a nice overall appearance, but there are some rough touch ups on the front bumper and on the areas behind the rear tires. Honestly, the paint is 7/10
The interior is very nice, no tears in the leather and the normal wear areas are minimal. Id give the interior a 9/10 The Delco/Bose system has been gone through by Dr. Don. and has the conversion done for listening from your phone. All 4 Bose amps were replaced. CD player works fine and the system sounds good.
All glass/windows are good and work correctly.
Engine: excellent power estimated at about 450 hp. No leaks, no smoke, no strange sounds, regular oil changes with Amsoil high zinc formula, new belt, silicone hoses, various vacume lines and gaskets where needed. Coolant was changed in 2020.
Transmission: Totally rebuilt by Bill Beudreaux (ZR51 Performance) with Bills Short shifter added in 2015. Also had a new Valeo clutch kit and throw out bearing at that time, as well as a new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder. The tranny shifts beautifully.
Some of the major things done are:
Tires are very good and were purchased March of 2020 They have about 3k miles on them
Battery was replaced with an AGM Duralast June of 2019
Entire exhaust system has been replaced with Watson headers (all air injection tubes are in tact and operable). 3" Magnaflow cats, and a full 3" Stainless Works exhaust into upgraded SW quad tips. April 2019
Injector housings and intake were sent to Pete for port work (36mm) January 2020
Here are some other items done:
4/2018- Replace front and rear emblems
Replace trailing arm bushings, rear transverse spring cushions (VB&P) , rear sway bar bushings and end link bushings (ES)
8/2018- Replace fuel filter
9/2018- Replace both O2 sensors (NGK), Cam Sensor (Phil Wassinger) , Hood prop strut
10/2018- Replace crank shaft sensor (NOS AC Delco) Spark plugs AC Delco
11/2018- Driver side door bezel (GM NOS)
4/2019- Replace front sway bar bushings , end link bushing (ES) Replace transmission output shaft seal
6/2019- Replace side window tint 20% Package tray trim in hatch area.
1/2020- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Phil Wassinger), Map sensor vacume hose, replace FPR hose (Jerrys Gaskets), Replace alternator Remy rebuilt (Jerrys Gaskets)
3/2020- Replace front FX3 Shocks (New Bilstiens)
4/2020- Replace front and rear emblems again with (NOS GM)
6/2020- Replace entire fuel sending unit with a used one from a 19k mile ZR-1, new primary and secondary fuel pumps and screens. Replace driver and passenger power seat tracks with rebuilt units
12/2020- Replace headlights with LED Osram units

Most of the work done was either upgrades, or preventative. The car has never stranded me or had a non start condition. I like having new parts where I can as a precaution. There are other new parts and such that I didn't mention, like brake pads, recently turned rotors, new floor matts (Lloyds) etc.
The only negatives on the car would be the air conditioning system will only hold a charge for about a week (it has been converted to 134a), and the power antenna doesn't go down completely and has to be pushed down manually.

Comes with the original pizza box, $350. Indoor cover and some of the take off parts.

If you are looking for an enthusiast owned ZR-1, with all the right upgrades and an excellent maintenance history, look no further. Fly into Florida and drive it back anywhere in the US.

PM me for contact info if interested please.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote