• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New From Cape Coral

Vetgasm

Glad to be here guys and gals. Had a New 1982 Corvette when I worked for a Chevy store in NJ many moons ago. Always thought I'd own another. I looked around last year at some slightly used but just one day in late Feb, I went to the local Chevy store Website to see what he had in stock and low and behold, he had a New 2005 Velocity Yellow Convertible sitting on his showroom floor. It wasn't long for me to decide to take that baby home and I'm lovin it ever since. The new technolgy just blew me away. This ones a keeper. Glad to find another web site.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site. :welcome:

The Vette is probably the only car I would ever own in Yellow. It looks wicked.

Let's see some pics!

Great to have you with us. I drove a Velocity Yellow before I decided on DSOM and it was really bright, but very racy. Enjoy it!

Come on guys, I can't be the only one who finds that Avatar just a little disturbing:eek:

The only thing that disturbs me more, is the thought that someone did a good deal of work to create that pic:D

but :welcome: just the same:thumbsup:

EZ GOIN said:
Come on guys, I can't be the only one who finds that Avatar just a little disturbing:eek:

The only thing that disturbs me more, is the thought that someone did a good deal of work to create that pic:D

but :welcome: just the same:thumbsup:

It's just nuts! Absolutely nuts.................:rofl1:

Hi, im from Cape Coral as well. i live right across from cape harbor marina near rumrunners :welcome:

Back