The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-15-2022, 04:03 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Time Capsule 2007 Z51 3LT Auto 4882 miles

Putting my Luxo Blue garage queen that has never seen rain up for sale. I’m the second owner. Car is originally from Florida. I bought the car to keep but have decided to take a different route. Most of us know how that goes. 😆. Paint is perfect no sun damage or oxidation. Engine bay as well. Every piece of aluminum underneath the hood and underneath the car Is just as new as the day the car was built Headlights still looking great. You can Literally white glove the Frame rails. Still has very strong new car smell non-smoker. When I picked the car up it needed Hood and Hatch struts. Also the fog lights are hazy. It Also needed door pads. So I ordered all original GM Parts to go back on it you can see all of that in the pictures. I also ordered two brand new emblems because I was going to have this car ceramic coated. I installed the hood and hatch struts. And door pads. But never got around to installing the fog lights, New lloyd’s floor mats, and new rubber air damn to go underneath the car. The old one has some scratches on it as you can see in pics. I also bought brand-new K&N air and cabin Filters to go in the car. And frame savers. Also has a new Coverking. I bought AFX rotors for the car that will be included for additional price. The sale will include new fog lights, New Lloyd’s floor mats, New Coverking, New frame savers, And new emblems, price is at 33,000 for car and 34,700 with rotors. Rotors are Brand new still in the box they came in. Will get pictures of the K&N air filters this evening when I get home. That’s the only pic I don’t have. There are two small flaws with the car the first one is a very small scratch on the edge of the hood where somebody had left the wiper up and tried to shut the hood I included that pic. Can’t really tell unless you were looking for it. The other one is the cupholder has a crack in the cover other than that the car is immaculate. I also forgot to mention the car has a brand new odyssey battery. It does have window tint don’t know the percentage. Also have two brand-new keys and key fobs just to have a spares. The car has a lien against it as well I also just recently changed the oil. That’s all I can think of as of right now. I really appreciate everybody stopping by and taking a look. Hope everyone has a great day. 😎

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote