• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cox Chevy/Corvette Show

Way to go guys. I'm glad you all had fun and the weather was nice too. I enjoyed the video. I'm feeling better and better every day and will be at work tomorrow finally.

Congrats on the trophy :dancer01:Great Sildeshow sorry i missed that one:banghead:.MaMa had other plans for me.:ack2:

Awesome day. I only wished a few more of our buds could have joined us. Congrats to Rob and Mary and thanks to Joe and Deb. A memorable day with great friends.

Nice video Rob. Sorry I missed it, but the Tax man was calling and I spent the day with TurboTax :banghead:

Great show U guys. That smoked pork was pretty good. Too bad we didn't take any pics of the rest of the day, i had a great time solving the country's social and economic problems on my pool deck. Now who do we call ...?

Back