The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-21-2021, 11:58 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) C5 Restomod Project.

I am selling my restomod project a 2002 convertible auto 102k good service history in silver, along with a newly built C2 body to drop on.
I’m also selling ZO6 subframes, springs and manual transmission, SP differential, chrome 20” rims that I’d bought from a 2002 ZO6 with 43,000 mls. The body has all parts, in primer, has rear and front end, hood, fenders, doors, bumpers headlamp trim etc. and is an easy conversion.
The car drives great, but of course would need interior work, new top, paintwork etc to make it a gem! All removed body and mechanical parts could be sold. Would be a great project for a handy guy.
Body was built in Florida and I had shipped here to California Beach City 1 hr north of Lax.
$18750

shocks are off assembly.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote