The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-28-2022, 05:08 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2017 Grand Sport convertible: Arctic white, adrenaline red interior, M7

Up for sale is my Grand Sport. 2017, Arctic white with adrenaline red interior. Just under 36k miles (I still drive it a little and have plans for Corvette weekend in a couple weeks at Old Orchard Beach in Maine) so will go up slightly. Looking to get $66,950 as it sits with everything listed below.

I'm the second owner having bought it almost three years ago. Originally bought at Tasca Chevrolet in Rhode Island. First owner also had a place in Florida and drove it there in winters. Car had 24k miles on it from original owner, and I've put the last 12k miles on over the last three years. The car is not a garage queen and was/has been driven. It has been driven in rain and some snow, but not often. It was traded in back to Tasca Chevrolet where I then bought it. It has bug splatter on the nose and a couple small chips from road debris. I do have a touch up kit from automotive touch-up with the factory paint code. Drivers seat has wear on bolster from original buyer sliding into the seat, but no rips/tears. Recent life changes has put me in a different situation with different priorities which lead me to the decision for the sale. It's not a forced sale, but could certainly use the additional cash and freeing up some cash flow. Factory installed options include 2LT trim, PDR, NPP exhaust, mag ride (see window sticker for full list). Early into buying, the dealership replaced the steering rack under recall and later replaced all four mag ride shocks after finding they failed at the same time. During that time, I opted for the mag ride software update, so that's been done too.

Added items:
Carbon Flash stinger (3M from Vette stripes)

Novi stretch bra w/mirror covers
AFE cold air intake
Soler Ported throttle body
Soler throttle controller
Carbon fiber plenum cover
Custom painted fuel rail covers
Custom air brushed hood liner
Oracle front and rear ghosted LED sider marker lights
Grand Sport door sill plates
Lloyd Grand Sport floor mats
MGW short throw shifter with red flat stick and white shifter ****
Uniden R7 radar detector, blend mount with wire tap
AWE x-pipe
Stage two winglets on rear spoiler
OEM C7 logo battery tender
C7-R car cover
OEM ZR1 wheels (tires, TPMS, black McGard lug nuts)
OEM red GS fender hash marks (not installed)
ProClip universal phone mount (magnetic)
Other small miscellaneous things like visor warning label covers (Grand Sport logo) and third brake light "Grand Sport" decal. Maybe a few more that I forgot, but I believe I listed everything.

All OEM parts are included as well, including shifter and ****, GS black wheels with tires, sensors and chrome lug nuts, side marker lights, etc. Items of note, two of the GS wheels have cracks (one front and one rear). They did NOT leak any air at the time, but I wasn't waiting for them to start before I swapped out for the ZR1 wheels).

Price is fairly firm as it sits. Will discuss less if using OEM parts.

No trades.
Lots more pictures available upon request.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote