The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 04-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #281
adam0321

Name : Adam S. Adam
adam0321 has disabled reputation

pretty sure he is still in the state. I spoke with him via text message today. As I am sure you guys know he is following the forum. Claims he has paid out $30,000.00 so far?? Who knows. Also I am saying this in open forum so as not to get it complicated. Mike, Chris claims you are the one who took my cylender heads from the shop. I am not saying you did and I have no idea. Just passing along what I was told. I understand things got a little complicated trying to figure out who's was what. So again I am not accusing you of taking them just letting you know what chris said. Arnold says a man with a white corvette with blue stripes took them. And rich if I am out of line I oppaligze and please delete. Chris also claims he is still trying to pay people back he is just broke right now. I have accepted I will not see my parts from harwood and am afraid to see what else is missing from my car when I pick it up this weekend. Arnold has been nice enough to let me keep it there. Harwood has my keys and is suposed to be mailing them to me, says he does not want to meet me after reading my post about what i would like to do to him. I assured him he is not worth going to jail over.

On another not I am speaking with ncis and jag about my case and am having a laywer friend put together a file. If it has any weight I will present it to the calhouns sheriffs dept and maybe it can help all of us.
adam0321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #282
vetteguy61

Name : Mike Elmore
vetteguy61 has disabled reputation

It would be nice to find out who Chris paid money to. I know he never paid me anything for all the parts that were missing that were on my car when I took it to him. Hell, with all the money he was paid and didn't deliver he should be pretty well off by now.
vetteguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2011, 02:15 PM   #283
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
pretty sure he is still in the state. I spoke with him via text message today. As I am sure you guys know he is following the forum. Claims he has paid out $30,000.00 so far?? Who knows. Also I am saying this in open forum so as not to get it complicated. Mike, Chris claims you are the one who took my cylender heads from the shop. I am not saying you did and I have no idea. Just passing along what I was told. I understand things got a little complicated trying to figure out who's was what. So again I am not accusing you of taking them just letting you know what chris said. Arnold says a man with a white corvette with blue stripes took them. And rich if I am out of line I oppaligze and please delete. Chris also claims he is still trying to pay people back he is just broke right now. I have accepted I will not see my parts from harwood and am afraid to see what else is missing from my car when I pick it up this weekend. Arnold has been nice enough to let me keep it there. Harwood has my keys and is suposed to be mailing them to me, says he does not want to meet me after reading my post about what i would like to do to him. I assured him he is not worth going to jail over.

On another not I am speaking with ncis and jag about my case and am having a laywer friend put together a file. If it has any weight I will present it to the calhouns sheriffs dept and maybe it can help all of us.
Concerning your heads, please bear in mind that in my opinion, there is substantial evidence that Chris Harwood has been untruthful in many instances with quite a few people. In my opinion, it would be highly unwise of you to take anything he tells you in reference to your situation as being the truth.

That being said, I am not sure of the timeline, but I do recall him telling me that he gave Dan Halpin (fatbum) a set of high performance heads for his GTO in compensation for all the delays and problems Dan experienced at Harwood's shop. I believe that I recall Dan verifying receipt of those heads. Harwood told me that he had purchased those heads for himself for his own car he was working on. It is speculation on my part that those heads that Dan got might have actually belonged to someone else, instead of Chris Harwood's own personal property. The speculative part of this thought comes from the lead in thought that his certainly would explain the case of the missing heads that belonged to SOMEONE who did actually own those heads. It appears to me that Chris Harwood had one set of heads in the shop at the time of his eviction that he would like to claim belonged to two different ex-customers. If those heads truly belonged to Adam, then where were the heads that belonged to Mike? If those heads belonged to Mike, then where were the heads that belonged to Adam?

I would be curious to know what the Calhoun County Sheriff's office says in reply to your presentation.
Unread 04-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #284
adam0321

o believe me rich I am not talking harwoods word as anything trusting. He has lied about everything else so whats stopping him now. I have spoken with mike and although do not know him I am more inclined to believe him over harwood. It is just ashame it has turned out this way. That car wa a preaseant to myself on my first trip back from iraq. I dreamed about woning one of those cars since I was 14. Now I have a busted car, have blown a decent portion of my savings trying to fix it, and to be honest after this whole thing am not even into cars anymore..
Unread 04-12-2011, 03:13 PM   #285
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
o believe me rich I am not talking harwoods word as anything trusting. He has lied about everything else so whats stopping him now. I have spoken with mike and although do not know him I am more inclined to believe him over harwood. It is just ashame it has turned out this way. That car wa a preaseant to myself on my first trip back from iraq. I dreamed about woning one of those cars since I was 14. Now I have a busted car, have blown a decent portion of my savings trying to fix it, and to be honest after this whole thing am not even into cars anymore..
It appears several people, myself included, have a severely bad taste in their mouth after our dealings with Chris Harwood. I am still spending money for the work Aaron Scott is doing fixing things that Harwood did incorrectly, or not at all as he had claimed. And I, too, expect to be taking Harwood to court if he doesn't voluntarily compensate me for the damages he has caused. That will happen when I get the final figure from Aaron. It's quit possible that even when I get my car back, it may be too tainted with this experience for me to enjoy driving it any longer.

Speaking of which, it appears the Harwood may be trying to make inroads in another aspect of automotive interest. He recently set up this site -> HTTP://WWW.FBODYASSOCIATION.COM

Quote:
Registrant:
Sports Car Technologies
7306 Hollis St.
Tallahassee, Florida 32312
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: FBODYASSOCIATION.COM
Created on: 28-Feb-11
Expires on: 28-Feb-12
Last Updated on: 23-Mar-11

Administrative Contact:
Harwood, Chris chris@sportscartech.com
Sports Car Technologies
7306 Hollis St.
United States
(850) 907-9100 Fax -- (850) 893-2345

Technical Contact:
Harwood, Chris chris@sportscartech.com
Sports Car Technologies
7306 Hollis St.
United States
(850) 907-9100 Fax -- (850) 893-2345

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.FREEFORUMS.ORG
NS2.FREEFORUMS.ORG
I sure would hate to see anyone get taken advantage of by Chris Harwood again.
Unread 04-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #286
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

He just signed up as a supporting vendor on Camaro5.com.
Unread 04-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #287
adam0321

makes you wonder how he is getting our parts.....I be honest I would rather not have a the parts if it meant someone else had to loos out. he better be carefull. I did construction work with a guy who would pull this same thing f rom time to time. not pay us, then pay us in tools then say he was waiting for the drops to pay us. one day we were waiting at his house for the paychecks and some guy pulled up kicked in his door and took a bunch of stuff out of his house. 3 days later the guy we worked for that was pulling this crap came to the job site beaten and brused and said we did not have a job anymore and to take all the tools and get what we could as our paychecks.

he will get what is comming to him, but I doubt we ever will get what we deserve(our parts/money)
Unread 04-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #288
Rich Z

I don't wish any harm to anyone.

I think that if Chris someday comes to the realization that he threw away what could have been a thriving business, and a very comfortable living made from that business, and done damage to his reputation that will be extremely difficult to overcome, that will be much more painful and long lasting than any beating could ever be.
Unread 04-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #289
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Amen Rich!
Unread 08-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #290
Rich Z

Default Latest correspondence with Capt. Michael Bryant

Quote:
On 7/28/2011 10:12 AM, Michael Bryant wrote:

Rich,

The event number assigned to Chris Harwood is 2010-12-0267. The investigation of Mr. Harwood is closed at this time. He has reimbursed his customers and was fined by DCS for misrepresenting repairs to his customers.

Michael

Quote:
> From: Rich Z [mailto:rich@corvetteflorida.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:30 PM
> To: Michael Bryant
> Cc: David Tatum
> Subject: Re: Chris Harwood investigation
>
>
>
> Capt. Bryant,
>
> What is the status of this case, please? I would also like to have the case number that has been assigned to it for reference.
>
> I have not formally declined prosecution in this case, and am curious of this case's disposition at this time.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Rich Z.
You will notice that this was copied to Sheriff Tatum. I received this disposition of that copied email.

Quote:
On 7/27/2011 4:30 PM, Mail Delivery System wrote:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

sheriff@calhounsheriff.com
mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded
Upon receipt of Capt. Bryant's reply I sent him the following query, but have not yet received a reply..

Quote:
On 7/28/2011 4:28 PM, Rich Z wrote:
Capt. Bryant,

Thank you. Can I get a copy of the investigation documents?

Rich Z.