The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-01-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Widebody Conversion Convertible Z06 wide body *MUST SEE* $26,995

Video:

2005 Chevy Corvette Victory Red Convertible C6 Z06 Widebody conversion. 3LT (1SB Fully Loaded). This is a fully loaded optioned car. This vehicle is not missing any packages or options. This vehicle looks like a 427 convertible and was built before the 427 convertible was offered in 2013. 6 Speed Manual, Selective Ride (magnetic ride suspension package - sport and touring), Power Top, ZR-1 Rear Spoiler, Heads up Display, Heated Seats, Navigation, Home link (3 car garage opener), memory package, auto dimming mirrors, 6 disc cd/mp3 player, bose premium 7 speaker system, power telescopic steering wheel, xm satellite radio, black interior, selective ride, suspension package, on star, and all the other bells and whistles. The vehicle has never been in an accident and has a clean carfax and autocheck history report. 39k miles. Everything works as it should. A/C Blows Ice Cold (new updated gray hvac curtain, 2 new HVAC Door Actuators, and Air Conditioning Panel Mode Door Actuator replaced). No issues. LS2 motor. The car is amazing and feels like a brand new vehicle. Extremely tight and all around great vehicle. The vehicle needs nothing. The vehicle is in immaculate condition. Brand new tires just put on the vehicle as well. This vehicle is a real head turner. This vehicle cost $65k+ new and has well over $35k+ in modifications. At the time when everything was put on all parts were purchased through GM and are OEM. Professionally installed and everything lines up correctly. The vehicle is located in Florida and stored in a climate controlled air conditioned garage. The modification list is below.

Chevy Corvette Modification List:
GM OEM Z06 Front Fenders Widebody
GM OEM Z06 Rear Fenders Widebody
GM OEM Z06 Front Bumper Widebody
GM OEM Z06 Front Splitter Widebody
GM OEM ZR1 Rear Spoiler (Factory Painted OEM Victory Red)
ABS Rocket Panel Full Side Skirts for Corvette Z06, GS, & ZR1
GM OEM Z06 Lower Valance Grille
GM OEM Z06 Front Air Dam Duct Grille
GM OEM Z06 Chrome Wheels Front
GM OEM Z06 Chrome Wheels Rear
GM OEM Grand Sport Decal Stripes (they can be removed easily, they just peel off)
Carbon Fiber Intake with K&N Filters
Corsa Xtreme Axle Back Exhaust
New AC Delco Battery
Brand New 275/35ZR18 Nitto Invo tires
Brand New325/30ZR19 Nitto Invo tires
Hunter Road Force Balance
Paint & Body Work for Full OEM Z06 Wide Body + Miscellaneous Parts & Labor
GM OEM Z06 Sway Bars & Bushings
GM OEM Z06 Shocks
GM OEM Z06 Springs
California Car Cover
GM PAL (Bluetooth Audio, can support Bluetooth phone, AUX audio)
Professional Tints

Couple of clarifications/conditions to my terms of sale:
*The sale is a cash sale; I am not interested in holding the car if you are trying to get a loan.
*Definition of cash sale is REAL CASH or a certified bank check drawn on my bank where funds can be verified by my local branch before you drive away with the car.

Please read everything above before asking a question that may already be listed above. I would not hesitate to drive this car cross country. If you wanted to keep the car in perfect condition, the buyer could always ship the vehicle. It was recently shipped down to Florida in a closed car transport. If the buyer would like the company name I used to ship the vehicle, I can give you their information.

Thank you

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote