• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Car Jacking Update

sandman

My car has been found thanks to the great LEO's here in Jacksonville. I don't know any details yet ie. condition or if anyone was arrested. Thank You all for your prayers and pats on the back. My corvette forum family Rocks. I will keep you All posted and post pics as soon as I can.
Thank You all
SM
:crazy03:

Thank You

Thanks,
The detective did tell me that there was damage. I am sure my front and side spoilers are trashed. I can only hope they were joy riding and didn't rip out my stereo system. Does anyone know of a good body shop in Jacksonville? I am sure my car will need an extensive look over by a professional.

SM

Glad you got your ride back and I hope it's in relatively decent condition:thumbsup:

:icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:to the J.S.O. or whomever did the recovery:thumbsup:

BTW...if you ever visit me in Tampa....I'M DRIVING!!!!

yup

Glad you got your ride back and I hope it's in relatively decent condition:thumbsup:

:icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:to the J.S.O. or whomever did the recovery:thumbsup:

BTW...if you ever visit me in Tampa....I'M DRIVING!!!!

Sounds Good to me!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SM

I'm glad you got your car back and hope it's easily repaired.:thumbsup: Big kudos to the LEO's for finding it so quickly.:yesnod:

Glad to here that!!! hopefully it isn't too bad and at least you got the car back, it'll be cheaper to fix it then to have to buy a whole new car!!!

Back