The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-29-2022, 11:48 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2000 Black Convertible 6 Speed in S Florida

Meet Christine, my 2000 Corvette Convertible VIN supplied if needed
Black with Gray Interior
6 Speed
Z51 Suspension
Long Tube Headers
Vararam Air Intake
4.10 Gears

Bought new in 2000, she was pampered and well cared for while being garage kept. In December 2016 someone ran into my driver side fender. That’s the only “Accident” that will show up on the Carfax.

She has approximately 80,000 to 90,000 miles is my best guess since the last verifiable mileage was in Jan 2017 and it had 69,000 miles when the accident was reported

Will provide repair estimate to show the work that was done.

I have not driven it much at all since I moved to a new property in the middle of 2017. There is no garage so its basically been sitting under a weatherproof cover since then and only driven a few miles every few months. Sitting that long under a cover most of the time has affected a few things..

Things that are wrong that need to be fixed and or replaced

Dash Gauges and DIC do not power up. The reason I cannot give accurate mileage.

Fog Lights do not turn on

These could be associated with a bad ground or a flaky connection. However, I don’t have the time to figure it all out.

Rear window glass delaminated from the convertible top in the heat while under a cover. That might be able to be epoxied back by a competent trim shop or replaced all together.

AC needs to be serviced/recharged
Driver seat bolster has the typical wear hole

Starts/Runs and drives fine. Tires were replaced just before the accident in 2017. So plenty of tread. Keep in mind that they are still 5 years old. However, She can be driven away or driven on to a flat bed.

I am selling her as is. I just don’t have the time to work on her nor the appropriate place to store her until I do. She needs the TLC that I cannot provide. Hoping she goes to a good home, :)

Asking $11,500

Here are recent photos I took. Not even washed just dusted off. I plan to post more photos shortly but I wanted to get this up.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote