The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-26-2023, 09:06 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1967 BB The LYNDALE CAR -For Sale

Hi All,
I purchased this car a little over a year ago and fixed everything I could find that needed to be addressed. Bottom Line is, it is too nice to drive as much as I like to!
Asking $190,000 OBO.

Using the DropBox link below, please peruse the hundreds of documents with info on the car’s many awards, original owner, title history, magazine coverage, judging records, and more.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bi1xb1ygm...qAbaknJpa?dl=0
NCRS has thoroughly verified, repeatedly judged, and awarded this car. It won its first NCRS Regional Top Flight Award in 1992 and was most recently awarded its second Triple Crown in March of 2011 while owned by Norris Stoute. Later that year (October), the car was appraised by Bill Trier of “Florida Classic Car Appraisals” at $175,000. In addition to its fantastic factory condition, the car boasts an attractive lineage of owners that includes prominent NCRS members Terry Michaelis, Steve Walker, Buzz McCarthy, Fred Barnes, & Tony D'Anna. Under my ownership, the car received a new set of redline tires with new knock off wheels, rear bow latch hardware and gaskets, new seat belt webbing, a new oil pan gasket, new speaker, new hardtop latches, repairs to paint on the rear decklid, and an in-depth mechanical service that addressed miscellaneous loose parts and included fresh fluids.

The vehicle was photographed on a replica set of cast-aluminum wheels and redline radials from Zip Products of Mechanicsville, Virginia and the originally-equipped steel rally wheels are included with sale. The factory auxiliary hardtop which was just restored by Corvette Mike in Anaheim Ca several months ago is also included with sale. The paint was not touched but all rubber and fittings were replaced.

We also have an overview, cold-start, & driving video to accompany the listing ready to go: You Tube

We also found this helpful overview of the car from “Horsepower Warehouse,” an elite C2 restoration shop: You Tube

A very special car for the serious collector!

The car is located in Agoura, Ca.

Thanks for the time!

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote