The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 02-04-2024, 08:05 PM   #1
cwbeachbum

Name : Philip J. Adams
cwbeachbum is on a distinguished road
Default C5 corvette MGW short shifter, upgraded linkage bar

Have for sale a new MGW C5 short shifter I bought last year and installed it but could not shift into first gear and reverse so I put the stock shifter back in the car. Later found out that a shop that installed a new clutch did not have the transmission in true neutral when they put the linkage back together. Decided not to replace the stock shifter to putting it up for sale with no miles on it.
Also have an upgraded C5 shifter linkage bar built by Tmodcustoms in California for sale. Asking $275.00 for the MGW shifter and $220.00 for the upgraded linkage bar.
Also have a set of front and rear C5 Doug Rippie upgraded Bilstein shocks that I might consider selling. They are currently on my C5 but are a lot stiffer than I expected which makes for a rough ride. They are probably better for a race car. Looking not the Bilstein HD shocks as my suspension is stock. You can email me at cwbeachbum@yahoo.com Thanks for any interest.
cwbeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote