• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Finally joined

Hot BluZ

Got the PM at the Corvette Forum a while ago and finally get over here to register. Looks like a great place to keep up on what's going on in Florida. I'm up here in Citrus County, a major change after 38 years in SoCal.

I belong to the Touch of Class Corvette Club. I'm driving an 04 Z06/Z16, #54. I bought it about 18 months ago from the original owner. Haven't done any major mods to it, just an underhood liner from Car Motersports, a trunk liner and partitian.

Anyway, see ya around the Sunshine state. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Forum!!

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE FORUM...AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO!!!:lmao:

Last edited:
Hot BluZ said:
Got the PM at the Corvette Forum a while ago and finally get over here to register. Looks like a great place to keep up on what's going on in Florida. I'm up here in Citrus County, a major change after 38 years in SoCal.

I belong to the Touch of Class Corvette Club. I'm driving an 04 Z06/Z16, #54. I bought it about 18 months ago from the original owner. Haven't done any major mods to it, just an underhood liner from Car Motersports, a trunk liner and partitian.

Anyway, see ya around the Sunshine state. :thumbsup:

Have you ever been to the show at the chik-fil-a on thursday nights off 50? I think I may have seen you there.

Either way welcome to the site :thumbsup:

Mekanic said:
Have you ever been to the show at the chik-fil-a on thursday nights off 50? I think I may have seen you there.

Either way welcome to the site :thumbsup:

No, haven't been down there yet. Never seem to think about it, but several of our club members have been down there and say it's a great time. Right now I'm in a bowling league on Thursdays, so maybe when it over next spring.

Very cute, naked Santa was toooooo much. Here's our baby, fastest couch potato in Citrus County.

100_0209.jpg

:welcome: I don't think it is possible to get EVERY Corvette owner in the state to join in here, but it sure would be pretty neat to think that any other Corvette owner we wave to on the street might be someone we can talk to right here....... :D

Well, since we are showing off. Here is a picture of my dogs.

Attachments

• IMG_0065_1.JPG
    IMG_0065_1.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 53
Lou G said:
Well, since we are showing off. Here is a picture of my dogs.

Beautiful doggies! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WOW....Vettes and doggies:dancer01: I'm gonna like this forum:yesnod:

Welcome to the CorvetteFlorida.Com from another Citrus County Corvette owner. I have seen your car at various events - very nice ride!

Back