• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

$350.00 Dyno Tunes for bolt on cars

Ms. AntiVenom

Vicious Evil Person
A complete DYNO tune (for bolt on only and stock cars) is now permanently $350.00 -we are known for no hidden charges here!

Anything more than bolt on is by case basis!

av%20024.jpg

Can you tell me what that excatly that includes?Different shops have different things that are included in a full tune.Very interested in getting a tuned,but just want more info on your tuned.Thank you,Mary

:rofl1: I reminded myself to add that, then I forgot, the blonde is starting to take effect, now I have to edit my site again:banghead:
o.k.
Off of the top of my head

Air/Fuel Set - optimized
Optimum Timing
Torque Management
Fuel Trims Set
Fan Temps Set
computer aided gear selection (CAGS) Delete (6speed)
Shifts Firmed (auto)
~Im sure there is more but his phone wont stop long enough for me to ask right now:lol

Thank you.I will be calling you soon,When is a good time and day?I have no mods on the car and it is a A4,But if I get it tuned and then get some and bring it back to you guys,would the charge be the same?A'll I want for a mods is cold induction and a better exhaust,Would that effect the first tune?

you can call anytime to schedule!

On minimal changes like that there is no charge for re-tune, But the dyno time usually has to be paid for, and that is 3 pulls 75.00 or 100.00 hourly

The exhaust wont be too much of a problem with the tune, but the cold air intake would need a little editing help from what I understand.

Informal visit!

:thumbsup: Was great seeing you guys yesterday!!!!:thumbsup:

I will try and schedule a visit to get the "Silver Bullet" tuned up, hopefully next month.

Thanks for all the inside trader information...."I can keep a secret".:eek:

Oh!!...the decals look good on the Vette...I will send you a pic soon.... (You need to get me a commission on free advertisements).:lmao:

Jim

It was really nice to meet you and to be able to put a face to a name!
"commission on free advertisements" :rofl1: haha, and we have kids oming in here just wanting them because they think their V6 firebird is a cobra killer:crazy03:

Meanwhile there are quite a few mustangs out there wearing the "badge"

tune

I just ordered a vararam for my C6 as soon as i get it and install it i will be calling you guys up for my tune.:D

JIM KILL said:
:thumbsup: Was great seeing you guys yesterday!!!!:thumbsup:

I will try and schedule a visit to get the "Silver Bullet" tuned up, hopefully next month.

Thanks for all the inside trader information...."I can keep a secret".:eek:

Oh!!...the decals look good on the Vette...I will send you a pic soon.... (You need to get me a commission on free advertisements).:lmao:

Jim

Glad you went there...
I told you AntiVenom knew their stuff ;)
Since they fixxed the Lemonmobile it is running good.

It would be nice if there was somebody close to me in Palm Beach, Martin, Broward, Miami-Dade, whatever. Anyone know anybody?:shrug01:

Guro305 said:
It would be nice if there was somebody close to me in Palm Beach, Martin, Broward, Miami-Dade, whatever. Anyone know anybody?:shrug01:
I have no personal experience, but Horsepower Sales in Pompano has a very good reputation. They are the sponsors of the Corvette Challenge drag racing series at Moroso.

Now If we were anyone else we would be crying over the other shop plugs in our tuning thread:toetap05:

:rofl1: I do not know of their tuning abilities, But they are closer to you, If you do get tuned by them let me know if your happy with the work so I can plug them to people in your distance position down the road.

What can ya do with my 72 BB?

I think she could use a high quality tune up. She's a 4 speed and very close to original.

Ken:dancer01:

Gannet said:
I have no personal experience, but Horsepower Sales in Pompano has a very good reputation. They are the sponsors of the Corvette Challenge drag racing series at Moroso.

Pompano is about forty minutes away on a bad day. I'll have to check 'em out. Do you have a link for them?

Guro305 said:
Pompano is about forty minutes away on a bad day. I'll have to check 'em out. Do you have a link for them?
They had a website but it was terrible and now appears to be completely down. You'll have to call or drive, I'm afraid. Good luck!

Ms. AntiVenom said:
:rofl1: I reminded myself to add that, then I forgot, the blonde is starting to take effect, now I have to edit my site again:banghead:
o.k.
Off of the top of my head

Air/Fuel Set - optimized
Optimum Timing
Torque Management
Fuel Trims Set
Fan Temps Set
computer aided gear selection (CAGS) Delete (6speed)
Shifts Firmed (auto)
~Im sure there is more but his phone wont stop long enough for me to ask right now:lol

Does the tune included any before and after dynos?

Back