The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-30-2023, 06:31 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2004 C5 Coupe For Sale 101k miles

2004 C5 Corvette Coupe in great condition. Lots of new stuff in the car that makes it very fun to drive, and I have all the service receipts. Everything works well. I'm located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Asking $16,500

- Borla Atak Exhaust
- 20 inch Ruff racing wheels (makes the car sit so much better in my opinion)
- Brand new Lexani sport tires
- Electronic touch screen radio with GPS, USB phone charger, and bluetooth
- Very powerful subwoofer speaker (if that's something you care about)
- Top of the car was recently wrapped gloss black as well but it would be easy to take off if you prefer the silver halo and glass targa top.
- One more thing to note is that whoever owned the car before me had the windows tinted and it's peeling up in a couple spots like at the top corner of the passenger window. It's barely noticeable but if you wanted it removed I can't imagine it would cost much.

I bought this car in the summer and had it fully serviced at a local corvette mechanic. I recently started a business and I can definitely use the money more than the car so I'm just trying to make a good financial decision and pass it on to someone who will love driving it. I expected to own it longer but I'm 22 and it's just not my time for a sports car. I've really enjoyed driving it though. The corvette mechanic told me it is in fantastic condition, and I can provide the shop it's been serviced at and all the receipts if you are interested. Clean title, never in an accident. Super nice C5, t
hanks so much for checking it out! I'm happy to answer any questions.

This is what the car looked like before the top was wrapped black.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote