The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 09-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #81
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

Raising money by moving on to a new crowd of people to pay off the old crowd of people. Grr.

Someone should alert his new sponsors about his business practices.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 02:49 PM   #82
vetteguy61

Name : Mike Elmore
vetteguy61 has disabled reputation

I really don't think he has any business partners. If he does, he would have to work set hours and he won't do that.
vetteguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #83
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
Raising money by moving on to a new crowd of people to pay off the old crowd of people. Grr.

Someone should alert his new sponsors about his business practices.
I'll guarantee you he won't pay a dime unless he's afraid of going to jail. This guy has no conscience. The "someone" in your post is you. If you don't push it, from what I'm told the state won't either. Did you read the link in my previous post?

I think you've had your non-working car back for a few months. Have criminal charges been filed? I'm really trying to help Liz even though it looks like I'm criticizing but if you don't do it no one else will either. Put that dirt bag where he belongs.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 03:43 PM   #84
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteguy61 View Post
Some good news about my motor. A tool was left on the flywheel to lock it in place.They removed the tool and my motor turns by hand now.
Bad news is they put holes in both my rocker panels where jack stands had been put. They also broke the right front sway bar link.Wonder what else I'll find screwed up as the rebuild continues.
That's good news on the engine Mike. Who put holes in the rocker panels? If it's the shop the car is at now get it out of there.

Have you filed criminal charges yet?
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #85
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

unfortunately, my only recourse is going through the state or taking him to small claims court which costs more money and even if I do win. He doesn't have anything to win. I'm not spending another dime on him or my car he jacked up.
Unread 09-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #86
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I'll guarantee you he won't pay a dime unless he's afraid of going to jail. This guy has no conscience. The "someone" in your post is you. If you don't push it, from what I'm told the state won't either. Did you read the link in my previous post?

I think you've had your non-working car back for a few months. Have criminal charges been filed? I'm really trying to help Liz even though it looks like I'm criticizing but if you don't do it no one else will either. Put that dirt bag where he belongs.
Please note that no matter how angry anyone gets over the situation or towards the person who caused it, I want this to remain a civilized and professional discussion. Personally derogatory name calling is really not acceptable and only reduces the effectiveness of what a forum of this nature is trying to accomplish.

Not to mention that such talk borders on libel, and I just don't think that is a wise idea at all.
Unread 09-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #87
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Rich I was thinking about something, I'm not really sure where the turbos that you wanted coated are located on the car but I assume one would coat them to prevent heat from breaking them down? I was wondering if the spray paint would make them a hazard?
Unread 09-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #88
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Rich I was thinking about something, I'm not really sure where the turbos that you wanted coated are located on the car but I assume one would coat them to prevent heat from breaking them down? I was wondering if the spray paint would make them a hazard?
My turbos are mounted at the rear of the car, and therefore don't get as blistering hot as those that mount under the hood. So no, there is really no danger at all from the painted coating catching aflame.

It is interesting to note that Chris removed the paint coating on them while he had them with him and supposed to be at Jet Hot. Not sure what he had in mind at that point.... I'm guessing that he probably just wanted to remove the evidence of spray painting that I saw on them. In my opinion, wanting to remove the evidence as best he could. Unfortunately for him, the evidence is all in the correspondence I captured via emails.
Unread 09-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #89
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Quote:
unfortunately, my only recourse is going through the state or taking him to small claims court which costs more money and even if I do win. He doesn't have anything to win. I'm not spending another dime on him or my car he jacked up.
Same. Someone give me $400 and I'll take him to court.

The dude STOLE parts from me and the police that i contacted said they couldn't do anything. It's not a failure of the people who have been getting F'd. It's a failure of the system not getting involved. Bob Buccholz should have called the DA by now and let them open up a case. CHRIS HARWOOD SHOULD BE IN JAIL.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 07:03 PM   #90
vetteguy61

Name : Mike Elmore
vetteguy61 has disabled reputation

There was a flywheel lock tool left on my motor from Chris's shop.The holes in the lower rocker panels are from the jack stands the car was sitting on for 3 months. I also found out the the wiring harness for my TPS and fuel injectors has had the connectors cut off.
I sent Chris a text this afternoon letting him know I need the parts I'm missing.They want to start putting the motor back together on Thursday.So I need to know from Chris if he has them or not by tomorrow so I can start ordering what I need and have it shipped overnight.
vetteguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote