• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvettes on the Circle

We will be there.Planning to be there around 7 am and hopefully meet up with others for Breakfast before the show,Who's up for it?Let's start making some plans.Next weekend is coming soon.:dancer01: :dancer01:

We are going on a winery run with Sun n Fun Vettes that morning but will come back by the circle in the afternoon. There will be A LOT of Vettes going over the Skyway saturday!

Is there a site with info on this show. Pre-register? I know theres a vette show on st armands in the past that is invite only for showing

Rebekah7155 said:
We are going on a winery run with Sun n Fun Vettes that morning but will come back by the circle in the afternoon. There will be A LOT of Vettes going over the Skyway saturday!

Wow Winery Cruise sounds like fun (I love Wine).
I need to keep track of other club events besides TBV. and the other Forum.
See you at St. Armands if you make it.

Yellow said:
Wow Winery Cruise sounds like fun (I love Wine).
I need to keep track of other club events besides TBV. and the other Forum.
See you at St. Armands if you make it.

Yeah we joined Sun n Fun and after Sunday's fun ride we're also joining TBV. Also, it seems both clubs use the same meet up spot for rides lol. I wonder if they have ever concidentally showed up on the same day? :D

Classy said:
We will be there.Planning to be there around 7 am and hopefully meet up with others for Breakfast before the show,Who's up for it?Let's start making some plans.Next weekend is coming soon.:dancer01: :dancer01:
I don't know Classy. If you're going to be there at 7:00, breakfest would have to be early.
Rick

Classy I don't know much about fine dining in Sarasota so I was waiting to see if someone else had a suggestion.
Rick

Hey Folks, Deb and I were planning on being at the "Circle" on saturday, that was until I CRASHED her bike up in Leesburg over the weekend. Deb wasn't with me, it was a guy thing. I didn't break any bones but I left a lot of skin on the road. If I can get into our vette by saturday we'll be there. Ya'll can call me roadrash from now on...:banghead: :ack2:

Joe B.

See you all on Sat.Is anyone interested in meeting up for breakfast?name the place and time.If not see you all at the show,Don't forget your dash flyers.:dancer01: You will know my car when you see it.:thumbsup:

I know none of our forum readers are going to get this, since it is either late or early... but Deb and I will be there, only not as early as we planned. We will show up to say hello to all our friends and hang around for a while, but we can't make a full day of it, like we had planned. Speaking of Breakfast...
Rob & Mary when you guys get off at Fruitville Rd, heading W, there is a shopping center on your right about a mile or so from I-75, in there is a place "Wings and Weenies" they have a good breakfast, along the way there are several other places tucked away in shopping malls. We will see all our CorvetteFlorida.com friends that show up there on Saturday, I will be hobbling around, but I will be there.
See y'all there.

Roadrash....aka Joe B.

I was there for a couple hours this morning and didn't run into anyone I knew. Of course tht's only a couple of folks. Left around 11:30, it was getting Hot.
I'll be waiting to watch another Classy Slideshow.
Rick

Back