• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

License plate frames C5 rear

stevecris

R&S C5
let's see your plate holders. I am looking for a thin chrome holder that won't cover up the letters on my plate. Any suggestions?

Here's mine

Found hardware, frame and clear cover last night at Advanced Auto parts. What do you think?
Finally figured out how to post pics, so here you go...
attachment.php

now I am thinking of colored letters for the front and back. Can't decide which would look best - Chrome? Red? Ideas?

I saw some letters that changed colors a couple of weeks ago at the Ponce Inlet show, but can find them anywhere. Any one know where to get them?

Post some pics please.

Attachments

• ourC5 010.jpg
    ourC5 010.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 190
Very nice. I have my tag dressed. The cover slightly covers the lettering, but I found a smoked cover at Advanced and like the look overall..........:)

Attachments

• IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 147
It looks great exile - thanks for posting. I especially like the size or thickness of your frame as it covers up the mounting plate and side of the backuplights - which are not finished on my c5

Back