The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 12-12-2021, 03:56 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2021 C7 Of the Year Winner:2017 Z07 M7 SoFla

2017 Z06/Z07 2LZ and loaded with options. M7 Admiral Blue with Black Interior. Comp Seats, Carbon Fiber Packages - Full Stage 3 OEM Aero

Hello and please accept my sincere thanks for stopping by and showing interest in my post.

Before we get started, and I'm not trying to be cagey or insincere here but :
  • please know that I am not aggressively looking to sell the car, nor do I "need" to sell it, but that being said, should my asking price be met, I am open to a sale if our mutual expectations can be met
  • should you have any questions about the vehicle, please direct message me, please do not post your questions or offers here in the post.
  • asking price is $80K - not a penny more, not a penny less.
At the time of the posting, there are about 13.8K miles on the odometer. I am the second owner. The car was purchased in February of 2019 from the Chevy dealer who sold it to the original owner - it was a CPO, extended warranty purchase, I believe it have about 6.5K miles on it at the time of my purchase. The car is located in South Florida. It originally came from North Carolina.

In August of this year, the car was graciously awarded the winner of the 2021 C7 of the year unmodified competition. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...nmodified.html

The car is impeccably paint corrected and coated with Modesta flagship BC-05 coating and BC-06 coating on the wheels. If anyone reading this post frequents the car car section of the forum, you will see that I am a frequent contributor and have a die hard passion for maintaining the car with the highest level products and techniques that I can.

Modesta BC-05 Coating Modesta BC-06 Coating

There are absolutely no mechanical modifications done to the car.

There are a few commonly done cosmetic modifications such as:I mentioned the car is loaded with options and it is. According to the window sticker, there are a total of $23K in options Here are the ones that I particularly adore:
  • AE4 - Competition Sport Seats
  • C2Z - Removable Roof Panel Visible Carbon Fiber with Body Color Surround
  • CFV - Carbon Fiber Visible Package
  • EFR - Exterior Trim Finish Carbon Flash
  • YET - Carbon Flash Badge Package
  • FAY - Carbon Fiber Interior Package - the matte finish one without the alcantara steering wheel
  • MEK - Transmission 7 speed manual
  • UQT - Performance Data & Video Recorder including Navigation
  • Z07 - Z07 Performance Package with Full Stage 3 OEM Carbon Fiber Aero
Link To Window Sticker

There is nothing wrong with the car and as I mentioned I believe it to be in impeccable condition. I service it regularly at a local Chevy dealer exclusively for oil changes and anything mechanically related.

Here is a link to my photo album page where you can find a bounty of photos of the car:
Photo Album

Thank again for your interest and kind regards,
Loki6

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote