The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 12-18-2021, 09:44 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2012 Corvette Grand Sport - Fire Damage - Not seeing Evidence - Not Min

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...=myATCsavedcar

What does everyone think about this one? It apparently had fire damage and was reported a total loss but there doesn't seem to be any evidence of it from looking at the car. It was uncovered by a dealership (not sure how exactly) that the current owner brought the vehicle to for service etc . Not sure why it wasn't on the Carfax / Autocheck to begin with as the current owner was unaware when he bought it, but hmm I am such a novice at this so. It was 2 owners ago where this occurred apparently so the current owner had no contact with them.

I saw it in person and spoke with owner selling it who has owned many corvettes. He has driven it over 10k miles with no issues. I didn't notice anything visually or during a test drive. He has record of a multi point inspection which was solid.

It is going for a solid price obviously and has a clear title currently in Florida but then if you look at the Autocheck it mentions "corrected title" from when it was in Texas. The Autocheck is in the link above.

What recommendations / insights do you have? I need to hire a detective to purchase for me lolll.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote