The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-10-2017, 07:06 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2012 Centennial Edition Grand Sport Corvette

Up for sale is my 2012 Centennial Edition Grand Sport Corvette.
This a one year only Carbon Flash Black color with satin strips and 100th anniversary badging. Also has swede leather seats with 100th logo.
This is a 3LT, manual 6 speed car. it currently has 10,6xx miles on it.
The back story of this is car is in 2011 Berger Chevy ordred this for there show room. Standard would have been black 18/19 centennial wheels they ordered the car with chrome wheels. I have the orginal window paper lamintated with signatures of long time salesmen.
Car has anywhere from touch screen radio to magnetic ride control. Only option this car didnt get was the nnp exhaust.
Novemeber of 2015 I purchased Centennial Z06 wheels from Florida speed shop with nitto invo tires, about 3k miles since then. Wheels in like new condition to this day.
I have installed a nnp exhaust from a z06.
Also have tinted it, installed tinted side markers, LED light kit and a drop in k&n filter.
No other modifications have been made.
Have a Premium car cover, Corvette trickle charger, a spare centennial shifter **** (Brand New) and a pre cut 3M clear bra kit for the front to go along with the car.
Reason for selling is simply to make changes in life

Asking $45,000 pretty firm
NADA & KBB are over $46,000 for the car
Will consider trades + cash for a modern muscle car
CTSV 2 Sedan - m6
30th ann. Trans Am - m6
35th ann. Camaro - m6
99 Camaro, hugger orange - m6
If you are interested I prefer a private message because I will get a notification

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote