The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-02-2023, 03:40 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2010 Grand Sport, A6, Crystal Red Metallic, 3LT, Supercharged (WI)

FS: 2010 Grand Sport A6, 3LT, Crystal Red Metallic, Red/black interior, 57,600 miles. E-force Supercharged. 39K asking price.

Mechanical________________________________________ ________________________________________ _________

-6.2 L LS3, Edelbrock supercharger (pinned balancer/crank), 502 rwHP. (dyno sheet below). Headers (unknown Brand). These were installed for the previous owner by a speed shop in Milwaukee (Late Model Throttle). I don’t know what the mileage was when it was installed, the paperwork indicated 4-29-2015 (See dyno sheet). I am not thrilled with the plumbing under the hood, but it functions. A supercharger requires a lot of “stuff”, and they went for function over looks. There are a few things that could be done to tidy it up if someone wanted to show the car.

-6 Speed automatic transmission (paddle shifters)

-2.73 rear differential.

- All fluids just changed out 5/23 (oil, trans, rear dif and coolant, not brake, that was done in 2018). I have the documents for it.

-Wheel alignment done last year 7/22. I have the documents for it.

-Brakes were done in 2018 (mileage unknown, previous owner performed the work), and seem solid upon inspection. I have the local dealer check them each time I take it in.

-Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires date codes 2015. Z06 Chrome Rims (OEM) I haven’t gauged the tires but they are more than 75% left tread wise on the rear, more than 85% on the front. I added these wheels and tires in mid-2021. Car mileage was 54K, and the tires were basically new. I bought them from a guy in MN here on the forum who had a Z06, a 2007 or 2008, and they were in cold storage for an extended time.

-TPMS do not work. I was going to change them out when I did the tires. Either the batteries are dead or is it a software mis-match from the older sensors to a newer car.

Interior________________________________ ________________________________________ _____________________

Rating: 9 out of 10, its nearly perfect, and was never smoked in as far as I can tell. A couple door scuffs where someone likely used a foot to push the door open. Always non-smokers as far as I can tell.

- Red and black, (see photos). I wasn't crazy about the red, but it has grown on me. The mats might be after market (Lloyds?). I am not sure, they are red over the black carpet. The rear cargo area also has a red mat over black carpet.

- Heads up display

- Mild to wild switch

- Paddle shifters

- Bose sound system (although I never listen to it).

- Vitesse throttle controller. I set it at “2” and leave it. Going any higher and the tires spin with the slightest throttle blip.

Exterior________________________________ ________________________________________ ___________________

Rating 8 out of 10. Being a 13 year old car, with 57K, it has “some” very minor things. The air dam and black plastic splitter have seen some scrapes. The entire front end was not re-fitted as well as it should have been during the supercharger install, so I took it into a body shop and had them correct a few mis-alignments around the headlights. Still not perfect but a LOT closer.

- I had the car paint corrected and ceramic coated. (it's not perfect, but darn close). Couple small dings in the usual places, around the rear vents, in the front.

- I have both roof panels, painted and tinted (not pictured).

-Z06 Chrome Rims, two very minor curb rash spots barely visible.

- LED taillights and third brake light.

-Not pictured, I added APSIS splash guards to the front tires. I was tired of picking rocks from between the rear fender and rocker. Also added SS mesh inserts to the rear brake vents. Not crazy about the SS look, I was thinking of painting or rubbing those black. Swapped out the license plate holder for a body colored version, ditched the Dealership chrome holder.

-the chrome aftermarket "Corvette" insert on the back is missing a small piece in the "R"

The extras__________________________________________ ________________________________________ ____________

- I have a ZR1 spoiler that has not been installed yet, its painted body color (RPI purchase).

- an extra pair of side badges I was going to paint Crystal red.

- Car Cover

-Battery tender

-lifting pucks

-emergency air compressor

The full disclosure and history_________________________________ ________________________________________ ___

Car History. Car was bought in NY in January 2010. First owner re-located it to Florida, put a total of 16,000 miles on it. Second “owner” was a dealer back in NY, who somehow mis-recorded the mileage as 10K, and had it for three months. Third owner was local to me, had the car from 2013- 2021 He traded it in with about 53K miles. He traded to a local dealer and I bought it after one day on the lot. I have his name and contact info, and he loves to talk about the car. I can’t claim the car has never seen snow, but I know it has not since 2013. I do not drive it in the rain, nor at night. I am nearly certain the last owner drove it everywhere, and likely in the rain.

I have the car fax, it shows a "mileage discrepancy" due to a mistype in it's past. All the mechanics who have looked at it say it happens all the time and there is no evidence of tampering. Most of the car fax data is from the third local owner, and it mostly shows registration dates. I am pretty sure he did most maintenance work himself, and not at dealerships. Although two documents show activity for recalls (Headlight and air bag light). I have a "window sticker" from a service, not the original.

The admin part____________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________

I have a clean title, no liens. Price is 39K. Location is southern Wisconsin, 2 hours north of Chicago, an hour from the burbs, 15 minutes over the northern Illinois border. About an hour west of Milwaukee. I have a ton more pics and can do a walk around video if anyone is interested. I really would like a buyer to see the car, drive it, and inspect it before purchasing, or have a third party do it. I can do a walk around and face time if someone is really serious. PM me here to get something started, I can get you my phone and email info.

Pictures:_______________________________ ________________________________________ _________________________

Front Shot.

3/4 Side Shot

Passenger Side shot

Drivers Side Shot

3/4 Rear.

Rear Shot.

Passenger Shot.

Seats

Driver's side Shot

Supercharger

Dyno Sheet

Source...