Thread: If I.....
View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2006, 09:29 PM   #22
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannet
.......No, he doesn't bargain. He's not into the whole usual shuck 'n jive, let's-make-a-deal, kiss the customer's butt thing. Personally, I find that refreshing, not offensive. Others differ.
No need to kiss any butt, I only wanted to be treated like an adult and not like an 8 year old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannet
You may hear stories about his attitude, but you won't get any "stories" about his cars.
I'm not passing on a story I heard, I'm telling Kap142 about an experience I had. The only other thing I said was that others feel the same, no stories passed on just fact about their feelings. (ie please see next quote from me in earlier post).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket
I would probably not buy a Corvette there if I won the lottery, simply because of the extremely poor attitude and customer service I received there. I have friends that feel the same way from similar service.
The attitude, and lack of customer care (or butt kissing as you say) cost him a 46k sale, but I actually thank him for the poor service because I got about 7k in free aftermarket upgrades to a pristine Z06 from a private sale.

Just my .02 cents worth.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote