View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2006, 07:44 AM   #26
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
Ynke,

As you can see this thread has been going on for a while. Based on Nytro's recommendation, and of course the picture of his hood, I emailed Adams and told him that I was a long time Zaino user but had a recommendation from a fellow Vette owner to try his product. When I looked at his web site, he had a ton of products and they were not cheap. So before I jumped off that bridge I asked them to recommend a couple items in their line that I could buy and then compare to Zaino. I wanted to do this before dropping a few hundred bucks on their line without ever using it myself. Unfortunately, I never got a response back from Adam. So, at the moment, I am still using my Zaino and am happy with their products.
That's very surprising that you didn't get a response back from Adam. I emailed him the other day and told him how much I love his products. I was interested in buying a t-shirt to promote his business a little more, but he does not sell them on the site. I guess he had a couple laying around because he sent me one, free.

I'd say him not getting back to you is an anomoly. He actively gives out his cell phone number and the only time he doesn't answer is if he's with a customer.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote