View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2006, 03:41 PM   #25
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

As far as my promotion and use of Adam's products, it's based on this, in no particular order:

1. Outstanding customer service. Simply, the best and most helpful I've ever dealt with.
2. Word of mouth.
3. The results of an application of his products.
4. The ease of use of his products.
5. The giveaways he does (and there are many).
6. The Christmas present he sent (Some extra detail spray and microfiber cloth).
7. How genuine he is (He invites forum members to his house for BBQ's for Pete's sake!).
8. The t-shirt he sent me (free).

I suppose the last few could be in the name of promotion, but I don't feel that's the way he does business. I feel he genuinely cares about his customers and I have never seen anything like that. So I will promote his business, products and customer service as much as possible, and will never use another product as long as his are around.

I have never said anything about Sal Zaino except for the fact you don't see him doing these things. I have never used his products, so I can't comment on that.

As Jeff (Nytro) said, if you were really interested in his products, you can contact him directly several ways. This is not the most direct way, it's the most public. Which is fine. I don't really need to know what's in his products. I don't ask Coca-Cola what their secret ingredient is. I don't ask McDonald's what there Big Mac special sauce is.

Vendor to this site or not, if I had used your products, I would comment either way. These people here know me and know that I will leave positive or negative comments about their company and service. Just mention the name Eckler's and see what you get from me.

Fire away.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote