View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2006, 06:49 PM   #1
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough
Default My last POST before I leave for Nashville

Hi everyone. Tomorrow we are flying to Nashville and then a quick drive up to BG and staying at the nice Holiday Inn there. Friday morning (7:45 am) we will be at the factory and then on to the NCM for a tour and then meet our new Baby MR vert. For those interested, you can see this on the web cam at the museum live 24/7. Just go to www.corvettemuseum.com and then look at the left hand side of the main page and enter the museum delivery page. This will bring you to the web cameras and you can see everything at the NCM live 24/7. I know this is redundant for a lot of you and I only mention this to the new folks who may not be aware of these web cams.
We decided to stay an extra day in BG and just motor around BG and break in the new motor for a while. I plan to put on Pipedreams spash guards and a temporary Bra from C5Creation before leaving the NCM.
On Saturday we'll take a corvette stroll down to Memphis and surprise my older brother with our new Vette. I plan to have a permasmile on all week and into the New year.
I hope I haven'y bored you with this lengthly post but I am excited and ready to GO GO GO GO!!!
I want to send a sincere thanks to all my corvette brothers and sisters for their suggestions, advice, general banter, and kindness. Merry Christmas everyone and a Blessed New Year to all. I plan to update all of you with a new thread and pics when I return. Pray for decent weather for us on our return to Florida. Mark
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote