View Single Post
Unread 04-29-2011, 03:21 PM   #14
mickeystoysz16
I have stripes

Name :
mickeystoysz16 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052 View Post
Right now due to our illustrious Gov, hiring is at standstill...send me resume just the same...
I sent you a copy of my resume via email. Feel free to pass it along to anyone you may know of that is hiring.

I had my interview today and got a 45 min tag team rapid fire Q&A thrown at me. I think I did well. Some of the questions they asked were not open ended or two way dialoge as most interviews are. They were more task specific questions department policies and proceedures only. They would ask a question, I would give my response then next question. No dialoge, can you elaborate, or tell me about your experiences, background etc...that normally takes place during an interview. Very strange for me but I guess there is a first for everything. Because they were so specific I was relying on my memory of some projects that go back almost a decade and hoping for the best possible answers. I even went back after the interview to some of my training manuals to check just to make sure I got them right but at the time I was not 100% sure.

I am one of 39 candidates that are being interviewed so I will not know if I got the position for a couple of weeks. I will keep my updates here.
2004 Z06 Corvette Z16 Commemorative Edition #770
2004 Silverado LS 5.3L SWB
1969 Camaro SS RS 396/350HP TH400

Members I have met:
LEJ_ZO6, JCB_NJB, als2052, Phil @ Tampa Tuning, Riceman, C5CHICK, Kap142
mickeystoysz16 is offline   Reply With Quote