View Single Post
Unread 04-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
Pres712
Pres712

Name : Jim Hildebrand
Pres712 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap142 View Post
Jim, I have always appreciated folks that do the job the very best it can be done. Way too much of the world settles for doing the half azzed thing. Keep up what you do so well and a super thanks for your assistance with my project. The Calipers look awesome. They will now have two days to cure prior to the arrival of my new rotors.

Are you and Star going to be at the Pier in Sept? I have planned to be there for three years so far and haven't made one yet. But I hear this could be the last Pier show due to the plans for a new pier and I really don't want to miss it.

Ken
Star & I (and the Vettes) are taking a break. I've been on and off doing this since 1967 and she has had almost 8 years of showing. And we are tired! BUT, do not miss the Pier Show. The venue is the best with the Bay in the background, the boats, etc. They have a Custom class but don't know who to put in it so I will not be back - ever. But that is just me. Go, and enjoy!!! And send me a pic of your calipers. I will get to see them May 12th!!

Did you see my post about our charity for that event?
Pres712 is offline   Reply With Quote