View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #73
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I guess that "young couple" you are referring to is Chris and Kelli Harwood. So that whole saga with then screwing me over made you uncomfortable? Perhaps others too? Interesting.... I supposed the experience I had with Aaron Scott had the same effect? So people here would prefer to just not read about such things at all? Is THAT the mistake I made? Not realizing that people only want to read "happy times" posts and things that only make them smile?
No, you getting screwed over by the Harwood's did not make me uncomfortable at all and that is not what I was referring to. I did not say "young couple", that is your interpretation of what I wrote. What I said was a young man and young woman (meaning two different people with two different events that had problems with the Harwood's. I just went back into the Board of Inquiry to try to help out and the guy's tag was Fatbum. I cannot find the reference to the young woman, but she was not associated with Fatbum, just another person that had a problem with Harwood and his wife. Anyway, the interaction with some of the people on the site and a pretty immature person in Fatbum, that is what made me uncomfortable. It had nothing to do with you specifically, or your problems with Harwood. Maybe uncomfortable is not the appropriate word, ...I just did not want to interact with that drama on the posts. I do think it was important to listen to the complaints about the Harwood's establishment, but due to the kid's immaturity and him being really pissed because he was getting screwed over I think a lot of people were missing the kid's point and that the Harwood's establishment was not very reputable.

I also was not asking for an explanation on what went down between you and Shadow, I was just making an observation that I believe that the site was more active when Shadow was involved. Again, I don't know Shadow, I just think that the activity slowed after he left.

The only reason I posted a response to your message is that you asked for feedback. I waited a few days to see if anyone else would weigh in, but since no one did, I posted two reasons why I felt there might have been an issue. Am I right, ...hell I don't know, but those issues did not drive me away from the site. Could they have driven others away, ...again hell if I know.

2014 Z51 7 Speed Convertible
Laguna Blue/Grey/Grey
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote