View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
ironhorse
Road Warrior

Name :
ironhorse is on a distinguished road

Hey Rich, hope all is well...Haven't been around much...Work and all. Talk about snakes, a funny thing happened in the office last week...I came into the office like always about 8:00 am...Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Turned on my computer and started to work...Well about 9:15 am, one of my associates, a female came in and started creaming, yelling there's a snake, there's a snake...I started laughing, I thought she was kidding. Well, sure enough, I took a look and there it was a baby pigmy rattler...He was about 10-12 inches long. At first I thought it was a rat snake, but as I was above him and looked at the markings, I checked google , I am almost positive, a baby pigmy rattler...This little SOB was leaping at me...He was wiggling his tail violently at times...But other snakes will do that as well I was told...All the woman freaked out when they heard there was a snake...Well, I was able to get him into some tupperware, one of the girls had and got rid of him. That was about a week ago. Still to this day, when the woman come into my building,they look around on the floor first. Some even keep there feet elevated all day long when working at there desks...The comment I always receieve is "where's it's mother"...
ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote