View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2007, 03:42 PM   #7
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 NBFRC
Time to move on. Endurance racing is better. 24 or 12 hour racing or Petite Le mans at the road course in Atlanta.

Hear Hear! The ALMS is awesome! Too bad they are going the way of NASCAR and giving "reward weight" which hurts the Vettes. Then when they don't handicap the Vettes enough the Aston Martin CRYBABIES pull out of the series. What ever happened to just making the cut or going home? When did everything have to be so damned equal and politically correct FAIR?
As far as NASCAR I'm on my last straw with them. I can't stand the current rules and the COT. I also gotta throw one in for the AZZHAT Montoya who took Harvick out of the race Early in the going, not even half way and he's pushing it waaaay too far. He does some bonehead stupid move which causes him to get loose and slide up into Harvick and put him into the wall, effectively ruining a contender car. Then Montoya just trucks on ahead. Last time I saw Harvick was in like 37th place while Jerktoya was in 24th. I shut it off and went to a friends house to watch UFC fighting.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote