View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #9
Psychotic Avian

Name :
Psychotic Avian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qman
2007 3lt z51 auto with paddle shifters.
I was hoping you were not going to say this. Not because you drive an automatic tranny, but rather this eliminates the Corsa Xtreme option for you at this time. It is not made for auto trannys at this time. You will have to go with the sport or touring editions if you want corsa. Also, you will have to purchase an extra part on the exhaust for the paddle shifters. It is required for it to function properly. Unfortunately, it is much more costly to put a Corsa in an automatic than a 6 speed.

2005-07 CORSA XTREME EXHAUST SYSTEM W/PRO-SERIES TIPS
Corsa Performance does it again. They've taken their hugely popular C6 Sport

exhaust and "kicked it up a notch" with the all new CORSA Xtreme.

Always loved CORSA quality and craftsmanship, but wanted even more attitude and sound? The new CORSA Xtreme sport system features a deeper tone at idle and is 2-3dB louder outside under throttle. This system delivers the most aggressive tone yet, while still controlling the interior sound level. Now you can get some of that C6R growl as you row through the gears and that unmistakable off-throttle race car like crackle on deceleration. And you can still comfortably hold a conversation with passengers while cruising down the highway.

Constructed of 100% premium stainless steel and carries a limited lifetime warranty. Acoustically approved for manual transmission cars only at this time. Features Corsa's signature quad 3.5" Pro-Series tips.

14469 2005-'07 Corvette C6 Xtreme Axle-Back w/Twin Pro-Series 3.5" Tips

HOWEVER, the sport edition sounds GREAT in Corsa. The drone is very minimal if it even exists. It has that boat engine sound and really turns heads.

I just prefer the Xtreme now because I like to piss off my neighbors.
Psychotic Avian is offline   Reply With Quote