View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2007, 08:14 PM   #4
C5Rick

Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation

This morning I backed the car out of the garage.Three minutes later, Vicki went to start it and it wouldn't start. It turned over, but no fire. I asked her if she touched the gas and she said she had pushed the pedal 1/2 way to the floor. The reason I asked was this happened to me two weeks ago. I never touch the gas when starting the car, but this day I did and it wouldn't start. I let it sit for two minutes and it fired right up. Today I let it set for ten minutes, no start, 30 minutes, no start and 2 hours no start.
Had it taken to the Chevy Shop. They pulled a couple of plugs and said they were pretty wet. Now after 5 hours it started right up. They ran some test on the fuel system and said they couldn't find anything. They wanted me to leave the car overnight, but more wallet was getting light. Two cars in the shop at the same time can add up fast.
The car fires right up every time, I just know the two times the pedal was touched, no start. Heck, I believe the owners Manuel says if it doesn't start to press the pedal to the floor.