View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2007, 12:45 AM   #1
mdickie

Name :
mdickie has disabled reputation
Default Orange Krush is Done

Well, she is finally done. Many of you may have seen her at Antivenom's booth at the UCP this past weekend, but for those who did not, here are some shots:

Front Brakes

Rear Brakes

I have to commend Greg and Antivenom for delivering a car that is exactly what I was looking for. The car dynoed at 525 RWHP and $&) RWTQ, which equates to 605 BHP and 540 BTQ.

This car is extremely civilized to drive, and since it is my daily driver that was the number one criteria for this project. I know I could have gotten more out of the LSX 454, but then the daily driveability of the car would have suffered, and that was something I was unwilling to deal with.

I like to say that the car is civilized until it is time for it not to be civilized. When you step on the go pedal it goes, and fast, in any gear at any speed. The tourque curve is great, you are over 400 TQ from 3000 RPM to 6500 RPM, what a blast.

The Pfadt racing suspension parts are wonderful on the street, looking forward to testing them at Sebring over the winter.

The C6 Z brakes are a great upgrade, at an affordable price, over the C5 brakes, much improved stopping power.

Again, I cannot say enough about Antivenom's committment to delivering a car that met MY expectations and needs, and not anyone else's. This project has been an up and down affair, but now that it is done, I could not be happier.

Thanks Antivenom.

Mark

"Civilized until it is time not to be civilized"
2001 Z06
mdickie is offline   Reply With Quote